The Republic of Another former VP is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 22.562 billion Another former VPians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 86.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Another former VPian economy, worth 849 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 37,641 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, and there are no bananas today in Another former VP. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Another former VP's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Another former VP was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Another former VP, there are no bananas today in Another former VP.
- : Following new legislation in Another former VP, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Another former VP was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Another former VP's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Another former VP relocated from Lazarus to Texas.
- : Another former VP's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Another former VP was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Another former VP ceased to exist in Texas.
- : Another former VP was endorsed by Lewisville texas.