The Republic of Anorba is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chwalibˇg Wiatrowski with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.647 billion Anorbans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anor. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anorban economy, worth 648 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,653 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most foreigners can't name the leader of Anorba, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, heterosexuality is considered positive proof of fitness to parent, and nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anorba's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anorba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Anorba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Anorba was endorsed by The Federal republic of Barensa.
- : Anorba was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Anorba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Anorba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Anorba's influence in Lasagna rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Anorba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Anorba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Anorba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".