The Nationalist Republic of Anondale is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nathaniel Aurelius with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.102 billion Anondalians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vangrath. The average income tax rate is 23.7%.
The all-consuming Anondalian economy, worth 111 trillion freemarks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 101,344 freemarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Financial investors are noting a boom in artillery, bilingual Anondalians are viewed with suspicion, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Anondale's national animal is the Osprey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anondale voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Anondale voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Anondale changed its national faith to "Agnosticism".
- : Following new legislation in Anondale, the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike.
- : Following new legislation in Anondale, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Following new legislation in Anondale, bilingual Anondalians are viewed with suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Anondale, financial investors are noting a boom in artillery.
- : Following new legislation in Anondale, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Anondale endorsed The Republic of Strunad.
- : Anondale was endorsed by The Republic of Strunad.