The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ryan Peters with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.371 billion Anollasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jefferton. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anollasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,692 trillion anollas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,198 anollas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Anollasia, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, and the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Anollasia. Crime is totally unknown. Anollasia's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is none but the majority religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anollasia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and the Top 10% for Nudest.
- : Anollasia endorsed The Heavily Industrialized State of New Dracora.
- : Anollasia endorsed The Allied States of Isla Dragon.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Anollasia.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Anollasia was endorsed by The Allied States of Isla Dragon.
- : Anollasia lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Anollasia.
- : Following new legislation in Anollasia, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Siuts, The Council of Camurdania, FreeGunsForAll, Crustacion, Spiritbw, The Tasmanian Islands, Collective Society of Clementi, Weedelia, Berzerkastan, The United Dog Days Providence, Harmony Choas, Colonel Terrosit, Palman, Fiodiya, Seantonia, Atlanta Island, Achiotopia, Old Atlantica, Zyrcrestia, Future of Mankind, Blogotopia, Better Indonesia, The State of Walrus Devotion, Wysrod, Icifica, Dimensionals, Zeganas, Alheimsnafli, The New Earth Federation, Chip Skylark, Herpaderpenberg, Badonkadonk31, Cybershield, American Republic of Independent States, Erionis, Hacame, Rabbitomia, Aedue, Serlone, Lamborghini Murcielago, Seranis, Creeptopia, HN67, Wolfhunters, Oom, South Baker, Creta Islands, Coreras, Zyrcon Island, The Vare, and 65 others.Aipotu Ruo, Greater New Amsterdam, DunNaGall, UNpoopburg, Schiltzberg, Lastarte, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, NorthernMassachusetts, Agenosa, Our Small Island, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Baudelafstan, Downhillandia, Gentletopia, Spncrgmn, Evil Dictators Happyland, New Grumbland, Striagro Uspil, Orionistania, North North Western Brina, Seven Colours, Somnia Vagus, The Free Peoples of Terra Nova, Venkorata, Neo Saorsa, Europe Inc, The United Domains, Flag Flayers, Jalwahi, Solleana, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Kebecois, Crown of Corona, Ysherael, Osea Island, United States of Zeb, Tabbertonia, Techoligia, Deimosan, 123topia, Kondraki, New French Utopia, Nyba, Flezzola, Candlewhisper Archive, Prauria, Durius, Myopic, The United Kingdom and Colonies, Parpaza, Lexomia, Pentagol, Deoantium, Beiluxia, Lunartica, Pavaro, Otrodoxia, Tzo, Dialogos, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Craven States, and Isla Dragon.