The Republic of Annia Hefr Onlan is a huge, safe nation, notable for its hatred of cheese and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 642 million Annia Hefr Onlanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 43.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Annia Hefr Onlanian economy, worth 9.61 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 14,976 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, Harry Potter books are banned, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and the teaching of evolution has been banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Annia Hefr Onlan's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Annia Hefr Onlan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Annia Hefr Onlan relocated from Intellect to The Rejected Realms.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan was ejected and banned from Intellect by The Kingdom of Persuade.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan's influence in Intellect rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Annia Hefr Onlan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan's influence in Intellect rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Annia Hefr Onlan endorsed The Emirate of Andusrean Army 14.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan relocated from Ailoare to Intellect.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Annia Hefr Onlan applied to join the World Assembly.