|Leader||Premier de Vos and Chancellor Jansen|
|Faith||Đại Đạo Tam Kỳ Phổ Độ|
The People's Commonwealth of Ankuran is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Premier de Vos and Chancellor Jansen with an even hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.238 billion Ankurani are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Région d'Angora-Capitale. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ankuran economy, worth a remarkable 1,631 trillion buillons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 261,566 buillons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, to say that military robots are inclined towards violence is offensive, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Premier de Vos and Chancellor Jansen's wardrobe, and there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ankuran's national animal is the jack-booted cottontail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Đại Đạo Tam Kỳ Phổ Độ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ankuran's influence in Katoteros rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Ankuran endorsed The Community of A bunch of happy hippes.
- : Ankuran relocated from Enadia to Katoteros.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Premier de Vos and Chancellor Jansen's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, to say that military robots are inclined towards violence is offensive.
- : Ankuran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, getting milk from the local corner store no longer requires donning advanced hiking gear.
- : Following new legislation in Ankuran, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
Endorsements Received: None.