The Championing State of AnkoKurama is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Champion with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.284 billion AnkoKuramen are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, well-organized morass — is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Defense, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Champion. The average income tax rate is 1.3%.
The all-consuming AnkoKuraman economy, worth a remarkable 1,135 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 79,528 Gold Pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, The Champion panders to nontraditional families, voting is compulsory, and organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. AnkoKurama's national animal is the High Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AnkoKurama was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, The Champion panders to nontraditional families.
- : AnkoKurama voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons.
- : AnkoKurama changed its national motto to "In War, Victory.".
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making AnkoKuramen any less frightened.
- : AnkoKurama voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
Endorsements Received: None.