The Championing State of AnkoKurama is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Viscount Hawke with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 21.908 billion AnkoKuramen are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, well-organized government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kirkwall. The average income tax rate is 26.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient AnkoKuraman economy, worth a remarkable 2,752 trillion Monētas a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Cheese Exports industry. Average income is an impressive 125,637 Monētas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, the endangered saltwater humpback High Dragon is only seen in captivity programs, and the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. AnkoKurama's national animal is the High Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Andrastianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AnkoKurama's influence in Enadia rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : AnkoKurama was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : AnkoKurama's influence in Enadia fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : AnkoKurama was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, the endangered saltwater humpback High Dragon is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned High Dragonball fields.
- : Following new legislation in AnkoKurama, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
Endorsements Received: 23 » United Republic Empire, Lazy valley, Laudistan, The Federal Government of Iowa, God-King Rorschach, The United Australian States, Contracorriente, Citrene, Lanurstia, Yatagasia, Aryus Millitary Junta, The Ghost Dragons, Thudor, Llaudmada, Avalith, Great Republic of Quebec, Arc Republica, Bulllgaria, South Bengal, Andoran Empire, Illiricium, The Traditional States, and King Denver.