The Democratic States of Anioniotopia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 698 million Anioniotopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azuros. The average income tax rate is 89.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Anioniotopian economy, worth 53.3 trillion chrawens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 76,358 chrawens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, it's been a banner year for local vexillology, and the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anioniotopia's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anioniotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Anioniotopia endorsed The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Anioniotopia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Santa Torres.
- : Anioniotopia was endorsed by The 14th Station of Delegations.
- : Anioniotopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Following new legislation in Anioniotopia, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Following new legislation in Anioniotopia, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Anioniotopia, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Anioniotopia was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Anioniotopia endorsed The Holy Empire of Bisht.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Antinios, Fizzopolis, Nangka, Silverfish37, Llorens, MacSwiney, Argentigrad, Soviet Catgirls, Ephros, Dyl, Asturies-Llion, New Volica, Nepacton Murt, Anarchocommunists of the World, NeoXoleria, New Arkados, Rorlenland, Asoliea, Socialist New Britain, Kawany, Korvias, Elovera, Roma Norte, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Sword Lesbians, Caspersland, Roulantinia, Transcommunist Republics, Alans Land, Vilouki, Carolia Aurea, Lisle, Picuros, Grod Island, The Great Comrades of the Revolution, Old Corus, Kaamapoori, Kongoland, Sylvlakia, Socialist Great Picardy, Armenasia, Deppo, Agatep, Crustand, Henchikurin, Martilliopen, Muscao, Manoaf, and 29 others.Leveille, Republic of Braz, Revilluca, Sincadenas, Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Soviland, Syktyvkara, Zedsix, Digitotuo, New Russsia, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Depro, Caphrign, The Iron-Blooded Ones, Necrozia, Athenianous, Yahelia, Pemasing, Claiomha, Komuna, Slackertown, Soviet Angola, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Vire Easay, Bisht, Helionyx, Delegations, and Santa Torres.