The People's Republic of Aningem Atron is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Jeffrey Birks-Atronio with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.787 billion Atronians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atronia Nova. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aningem Atronian economy, worth 227 trillion rocks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 127,052 rocks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, Jeffrey Birks-Atronio panders to nontraditional families, and Atronia Nova has become the number one destination for urban exploration in The North Pacific. Crime is totally unknown. Aningem Atron's national animal is the albatross, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aningem Atron was endorsed by The Why Am I Here of Praeceps.
- : Aningem Atron was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Staenga.
- : Following new legislation in Aningem Atron, Atronia Nova has become the number one destination for urban exploration in The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Aningem Atron, Jeffrey Birks-Atronio panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Aningem Atron, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Aningem Atron was endorsed by The Republic of Spartoptia.
- : Following new legislation in Aningem Atron, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Aningem Atron was endorsed by The Principality of Mercandia.
- : Aningem Atron was endorsed by The Principality of Sil Dorsett.
- : Following new legislation in Aningem Atron, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
Endorsements Received: 95 » El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Corfad, Sundred, Kulgatha, Democritus, Koda-Land, Les Lumieres, Notyoutopia, Dar es Saalam, Siwale, Colotex, THX1138, Bayern-Straubing, Shibutani, Pallaith, The Most Freedom Ever, Aenglaland, Shin-Hachioji, United Draconia, Amauri, Ka Ching, Yarecir, Selfgradatude, Wilkshire, Ostrinios, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Mzeusia, Highton Islands, Malta Comino Gozo, Aerovea, Babacar, Holy Oranz, Copria, Zeternia, The United States of Romania, Zhalopia, Wunderstrafanstalt, Whachamacallit, Wooleystan, Zighineborp, Zokk, ZimRobwe, New Bremerton, Islavity Pod, and 45 others.Wineclaw, Q w e r t y, Lunallian, Illorices, The Iron Lions, Zupla, Buckerino, Lionia, Westfacto, Qiland, Joaquin El Chapo Guzman, Acrabinnia, Racoda, Gladio II, Arstungry, Kwaj, Jalyort Empire, Wisconsota, Gorlan Ruins, Moubarakistan, Jpia, Snoodum, Brazentium, Ostrolia, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Sanjurika, Great Bights Mum, Valhalla123, Visburgh, The Serdey Islands, Novae, SillyString, Kranostav, Roast Pork, Shadowrik, Funkadelia, Tyroshh, New Pruessen, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Sil Dorsett, Mercandia, Spartoptia, Staenga, and Praeceps.