The Empire of Animmalia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 219 million Animmalians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 19.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Animmalian economy, worth 14.7 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,210 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People talk about things being better when men were men, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, corrupt paupers spend taxpayer marks on liquor and tobacco, and the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Animmalia's national animal is the human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Animmalia was endorsed by The Federation of Mahrenbach.
- : Animmalia was endorsed by The Flying Carpet Pilots of Frieden-und Freudenland.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Flying Carpet Pilots of Frieden-und Freudenland.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Federation of Mahrenbach.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Commonwealth of The Black Horns.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Republic of Ohioan Territory.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Star of Elundris.
- : Animmalia endorsed The Purple Eco-Democracy of Entitize.
- : Following new legislation in Animmalia, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy.
- : Following new legislation in Animmalia, corrupt paupers spend taxpayer marks on liquor and tobacco.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Ruinenlust, Meropis, Groenwald, Novian Republics, Window Land, Ransium, Love and Nature, Turbeaux, Kinganaryasia, Tauride, Mountain Ash Forests, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Rivienland, Ziotah and Riverside, Shimerta, Rorston, The Black Forrest, Edible Plywood, Canaltia, Prydaein, Ownzone, Raccoon Creek, Ohioan Territory, Cat-Herders United, The Cypher Nine, Dwardossa, The Black Horns, Eryndlynd, Elundris, Western Continental Divide, Banandonia, Feladria, Entitize, Caterasia, Frieden-und Freudenland, and Mahrenbach.