|Leader||President Sui Anyi and PM Nae Seong-ho|
The Republic of Anikatia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Sui Anyi and PM Nae Seong-ho with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.966 billion Anikatians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antiytia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Anikatian economy, worth a remarkable 3,380 trillion Anikuroes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 225,862 Anikuroes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 828,713 per year while the poor average 43,574, a ratio of 19.0 to 1.
New urban roads are threatening city parks, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anikatia's national animal is the Goldcrest Eaglehawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Yeosindo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anikatia's influence in Pardes rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million.
- : Anikatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Anikatia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, unemployed taxi drivers ironically use self-driving cabs to reach employment offices.
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Anikatia, Anikatia-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Of the Quendi.