|Faith||the Temple Cult|
The Workers' Republic of Anigeto is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Jacobin Party with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cynical, humorless, devout population of 4.263 billion Anigetoans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Eden. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anigetoan economy, worth 600 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 140,770 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jacobin Party is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests, Anigeto successfully hosted the 10000 Islands Olympics, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anigeto's national animal is the Ibis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Temple Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, Anigeto successfully hosted the 10000 Islands Olympics.
- : Anigeto voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Anigeto endorsed The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : Anigeto was endorsed by The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, Jacobin Party is described as an everyday person with normal tastes and the usual interests.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Anigeto.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Anigeto, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
Endorsements Received: 18 » New Fania, Karlando, Echocrimsonia, Aspistania, The Tasmanian Islands, Dovant, Wysrod, The City States Of Las Vegas, Uprus, Sorya, Nooooooooooooooo, DunNaGall, Cyber Revolution, Kuriko, Bay of India, United States of Kerthina, Ignis Cinere, and DVVK.