The Federation of Angrunia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mohamed Fahlan with an iron fist, and notable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.924 billion Ahrunians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sertu. The average income tax rate is 73.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Angrunian economy, worth 366 trillion Derons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 125,350 Derons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Babies are a small but significant export, government spending has hit an all-time low, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Angrunia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Angrunian Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Angrunia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Angrunia was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, government spending has hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Angrunia was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, suicide victims often leave behind cash to cover the cost of their fines.
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, basic multiplication is all you need to know to have a child.
- : Following new legislation in Angrunia, top-shelf magazines feature risqué centrefold spreads of ladies' wrists.
Endorsements Received: None.