|Leader||King Edmund III Eynon|
The Kingdom of Angion is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Edmund III Eynon with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 7.916 billion Angionians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Idostead. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Angionian economy, worth 901 trillion Arints a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 113,920 Arints, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest in globalism never flags, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime is totally unknown. Angion's national animal is the stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Iestynism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Angion, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds'.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Angion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Angion was endorsed by The Republic of Agausia.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, young girls often attend the same schools as their children.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Angion, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Nardin, Ausvelt, Meropis, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Eco-Paris Reformation, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, North of Americas, Belvanski, Invernessia, Berlin and Hanover, Walfo, Kanokla, Eppur, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, GanymedEuropa, Leranditale, Ottterland, An Clar, Salarnsia, Othenhiem, Greater Icelandia, Arbere, Jim the Baptist, Rary, Elisabethshagen, Thracia and Crimea, United States of Russia1, Dark Matter, Umeria, Galway-Dublin, Super Happy Land, Wombelland, Parliamentary Laramidia, Lovisa, Panversia, Chronus, The New Nordic Union, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Weltbeherrschung, Brakanistan, Kardjali, Bareu, Boldia, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, New Eestiball, and 35 others.Falvaard, Wiener-Neustadt, Ayslend, Someseni, Nova Babilonia, Leszno, Durlia, NorthPortugal, Lieges, Chioganah, Puerto Thelosia, Nea Europa, Apabeossie, Why are we hear, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Gliesetonia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Dabarastan, Marvingia, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, Corsovica, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Kashtyria, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Agausia.