|Faith||The Church of Humanity Unchained|
The Commonwealth of Angevin Britannia is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.259 billion Angevin Britannians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragon's Mount. The average income tax rate is 38.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Angevin Britannian economy, worth 430 trillion Gem-Tokens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 132,184 Gem-Tokens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, the canal flows through the land like a twisty turny thing, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, and octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Angevin Britannia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Church of Humanity Unchained.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Angevin Britannia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Federated Kingdoms of Brittania.
- : Angevin Britannia endorsed The Federation of State of Iowa.
- : Angevin Britannia endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Angevin Britannia was endorsed by The Republic of Qawe.
- : Angevin Britannia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Federated Kingdoms of Brittania.
- : Angevin Britannia was endorsed by The Federation of State of Iowa.
- : Angevin Britannia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Churumduul.
- : Angevin Britannia was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Angevin Britannia endorsed The Free State of Sesteran.
- : Angevin Britannia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Sandaoguo, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Luddinlande, Drugged Monkeys, Auphelia, Belschaft, Kringalia, Centristvill, Jehenna, Rebel-topia, Quiescent, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Darakin, The naked people, Escevola, Nankyoku Tairiku, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Volaworand, Sedunn, Lotadia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Paranoia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Aurcania, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Macrothea, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Barabarom, USNE2018, Noveos, Liberated Lambergs, and 36 others.Elveka, Grouu, Transcostria, Vincent Field, Kandorith, Xandev, Kroumos, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Empire of the Western Woods, Stoniamera, Fuso and Chunggu, The Filippinas, Maletora, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, The Dragon Enclave, Akindom, Ostanasia, Crystal Creation, Anachronolandia, Land Without Shrimp, Plasitades, Dasko, Mikole, Ariankido, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, and Qawe.