|Leader||Mahatma Che Shalom|
The Free Land of Angakluk is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mahatma Che Shalom with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 34.96 billion Angaklukeñoes enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kirknoor Town. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but sluggish Angaklukian economy, worth a remarkable 3,169 trillion kunas a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 90,660 kunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks, parking's carefree without parking car fees, and internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Angaklukian weed picker are way up. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Angakluk's national animal is the green bumba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Republic of Bolger.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Awkward Adages of Geektopia.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Weirdos' Republic of Ecodandia.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Angakluk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in Angakluk, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Angaklukian weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in Angakluk, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Angakluk was endorsed by The Empire of Ountry.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Raghallaigh, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, West Wirral, Pirataria, Mancheseva City, Le Libertia, Primorye Oblast, Sincluda, Sudmar Island, Caffeinated, Leuxas, Arvigiel, Cyberpunk, Eloscape, The Lost Men, Gredstan, Purple Ruthenia, Penlopa, Guatemalan Corsica, Lurinsk, Disney Know it Alls, The Democratic Peoples, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Pygania, Poquaoi, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Ountry, Sanjira, Ecodandia, The Nation of the People of the Nation, Geektopia, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, and Bolger.