The Kingdom of Aneas is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.032 billion Aneasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 12.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Aneasian economy, worth 129 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 125,231 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government-sponsored autobiography 'A Leader For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Leader's supporters, it is said that an Aneasian woman's work is never done, on-duty Air Aneas flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class, and angry men scowl at each other across chess boards. Crime is totally unknown. Aneas's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aneas endorsed The Commonwealth of Negoshi.
- : Aneas was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Negoshi.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, angry men scowl at each other across chess boards.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, on-duty Air Aneas flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, it is said that an Aneasian woman's work is never done.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, the government-sponsored autobiography 'A Leader For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Leader's supporters.
- : Aneas endorsed The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Aneas was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Aneas, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Beepee, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Luddinlande, Quiescent, Tsunamy, The National Corporation, United Qwebland, Pastir, Kringalia, United States of Vietnam, Rebel-topia, Aywhyou, Barabarom, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Anachronolandia, Aguatania, Noveos, Jehenna, Towi Lamia, Tsvetania, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Lambdaland, Grouu, Jaxon, USNE2018, Kroumos, Sedunn, Whimichy, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Abarri, Vincent Field, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Herbert Island, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, and 28 others.Academy of Umbrellas, Maeiland, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, North Catimestistrianes, Democratic Parndia, Empire of the Western Woods, Ostanasia, Dasko, Stoniamera, Drugged Monkeys, The Filippinas, Ariankido, Slavic Minimalia, Agalaesia, Qawe, Churumduul, B-7, Upper Tyrconnel, Mew Nation, Chocholand, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Phanama, Great Africans, and Negoshi.