|Leader||President Grant Shalka|
|Animal||Emerald Eyed Dragon|
The Republic of Andsed is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Grant Shalka with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.21 billion Andsedians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andsedia. The average income tax rate is 47.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Andsedian economy, worth 543 trillion Andsoids a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 169,219 Andsoids, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has nearly as many history museums as Andsedians, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and no one is quite sure what many government officials look like. Crime is totally unknown. Andsed's national animal is the Emerald Eyed Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail.
- : Andsed voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Antifa".
- : Andsed voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Andsed agreed to construct embassies between The Sanctum and Traders Federation.
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Andsedians.
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Following new legislation in Andsed, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Andsed was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
Endorsements Received: None.