The Galactic Federation of Andromedian is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Sarek the Wise with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 5.045 billion Andromedians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andromeda Prime. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Andromedian economy, worth a remarkable 1,069 trillion Andromidian Domles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 211,973 Andromidian Domles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands, in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days, and high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andromedian's national animal is the Federation Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is reason.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Andromedian created a new poll in Wintreath: "Favourite Gas Giant?".
- : Andromedian approved the World Assembly proposal "A proposal to expand trade".
- : Andromedian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Andromedian lodged a message on the Wintreath Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Geramundo, Kremptonia, Farklore, Khomulia, The United Acarian Empires, Skru av, Melehan, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Alazea, Blueroom, Warwik, The Anathema, Haevault, Galactic Peoples, Daxev, Aethelia, Esstran, Casmaru, Azusa Pacifica Atlantis, North Gralend, JojoModjo, Jonklination, Pantoufle, Bellepointe, Cote Azure, and Yackandandah Republic.