The Galactic Federation of Andromedian is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Sarek the Wise with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 5.404 billion Andromedians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andromeda Prime. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Andromedian economy, worth a remarkable 1,137 trillion Andromidian Domles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 210,415 Andromidian Domles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, and the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andromedian's national animal is the Federation Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is reason.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Andromedian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Macabees".
- : Andromedian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Ritual Sacrifice".
- : Andromedian endorsed The Empire of Dreamfyre.
- : Andromedian was endorsed by The Empire of Dreamfyre.
- : Following new legislation in Andromedian, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Andromedian approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Macabees".
- : Andromedian approved the World Assembly proposal "Ban on Ritual Sacrifice".
- : Andromedian approved the World Assembly proposal "Restrictions on Hydraulic Fracturing".
- : Andromedian endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Garoot.
- : Andromedian was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Garoot.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Geramundo, Kremptonia, Farklore, Khomulia, The United Acarian Empires, Skru av, Melehan, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Warwik, The Anathema, Haevault, Daxev, Aethelia, Esstran, Casmaru, Azusa Pacifica Atlantis, North Gralend, Jonklination, Pantoufle, Bellepointe, Cote Azure, Yackandandah Republic, Zakarigluand, East Atrilli, Einros, Ljosalfheimr, KaRifaxi, Astrobiblia, Tridetos, Merunay, Karkra, Peo Mina Holle, Fields Chronicle, Falkestorm, Ciuci, Dia Scotia, Garoot, and Dreamfyre.