The Constitutional Monarchy of Andreapol is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 437 million Andreapolians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andreapol City. The average income tax rate is 41.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Andreapolian economy, worth 44.0 trillion Andreapolian kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 100,797 Andreapolian kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, the Andreapolian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andreapol's national animal is the Deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Andreapol was endorsed by The Federal States of Alympian Kingdom.
- : Andreapol was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Andreapol was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Andreapol was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Prussian-Union.
- : Andreapol was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Andreapol was endorsed by The Kingdom of Supcotia.
- : Following new legislation in Andreapol, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
- : Andreapol was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Andreapol, the Andreapolian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Andreapol, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Elisabethshagen, Permorania, Saint Domingo, Viciebskaja, Imperium Anglorum, Fearann nan Albannaich, Free Furentenia, Troltovia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Stromia, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Bahnhofstrasse, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Enway, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, The Kingdom of Denmark, Tetros, Eritei, Mallesia, Outer Sparta, Alba-Nord, The New Nordic Union, Mantcor, Nardin, St Scarlett, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, Dalmannia, Porury, Einswenn, Anskerdank, Greate San Marino, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Gingera, Pazano, Kalifer and Baska, Lord Sapre, The Seven Provinces, and 20 others.Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Eurasies, Miharr, Preusses, Apabeossie, Neuchateau, Trixeland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lyallpur, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Supcotia, Prussian-Union, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, and Alympian Kingdom.