The Republic of Andeva is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 526 million Andevans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andeva City. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Andevan economy, worth 30.9 trillion Andvas a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,694 Andvas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, and collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Andeva's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Andeva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Andeva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Andeva's influence in Social Technocratic Union rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Andeva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dilber".
- : Andeva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Minineenee".
- : Andeva was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Andeva was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Andeva, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Andeva, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- : Following new legislation in Andeva, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.