|Leader||Big Boss Delgado|
The Shadow Realm Escapee of Ancient Republics is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Big Boss Delgado with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 6.739 billion Russians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirny. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Russian economy, worth 731 trillion Republic Rubles a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 108,619 Republic Rubles, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
Fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back, carefully-staged grief is displayed by Big Boss Delgado after national disasters, police aim to defeat hatred with love with their "hugs-for-thugs" program, and managed media presence leaves Big Boss Delgado's family smelling as sweet as roses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ancient Republics's national animal is the Siberian Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ancient Republics's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ancient Republics changed its national nation type to "Shadow Realm Escapee".
- : Ancient Republics altered its national flag.
- : Ancient Republics lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Ancient Republics relocated from Lazarus to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ancient Republics was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ancient Republics ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Ancient Republics was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Ancient Republics, managed media presence leaves Big Boss Delgado's family smelling as sweet as roses.
- : Following new legislation in Ancient Republics, police aim to defeat hatred with love with their "hugs-for-thugs" program.