|Faith||Freedom of Religion|
The Federal Republic of Anatoliyanskiy is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Anatoli Piesiyackiya with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.789 billion Anatoliyanskiyians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anatolville. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Anatoliyanskiyian economy, worth 425 trillion Kharnks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,745 Kharnks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, Anatoli Piesiyackiya is strangely popular with male politicians' wives, and skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anatoliyanskiy's national animal is the Sea Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Freedom of Religion.
Anatoliyanskiy is ranked 222,374th in the world and 8,030th in Balder for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring -2.19 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Anatoliyanskiy was refounded in Balder.
- : Anatoliyanskiy ceased to exist in The Pacific.
- : Anatoliyanskiy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Anatoliyanskiy's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".