|Leader||The Federal Council|
|Currency||free access to articles of consumption|
The Federation of Anarhic Morrowind is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Federal Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, infamous sell-swords, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.235 billion anarchists enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Almalexia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient anarchian economy, worth a remarkable 3,517 trillion free accesses to articles of consumption a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 247,109 free accesses to articles of consumption, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, and doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion. Crime is totally unknown. Anarhic Morrowind's national animal is the Cliff racer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anarhic Morrowind was endorsed by The Free Land of Bruzzundunga.
- : Anarhic Morrowind was endorsed by The Socialist People's Republic of Picuros.
- : Anarhic Morrowind was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Anarhic Morrowind was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New United Islands.
- : Anarhic Morrowind endorsed The Rogue Nation of Pyralspite.
- : Anarhic Morrowind endorsed The United Democratic Republic of Sneuna.
- : Following new legislation in Anarhic Morrowind, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Anarhic Morrowind, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Anarhic Morrowind, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Anarhic Morrowind, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Westnesia, Illeron, Kethania, Novopangaea, Kdogistan, Uinted Communist of Africa, Shamian, Wirkungsgrad, New Soviet States of America, Itre, Kitchen Nation, Marxmeans, Russaki, Vulga, Soviet Felines, Stalin Lands, New Kletersia, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Transbiansylvania, Phallas, Calusahatchii, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Ubertas, Gaelium, Karelianastan, Dimitrija, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Redternetia, Karnpella, Kheshiga, Solveneia, Lorgim Lukka, New Astri, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Virgondo, The Steephills, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Ruskania, Rothnia, BurningPhoenix, Itilien, Me and Bby, The Passerine Islands, Radicalania, Hopolieistan, Council of America, and 14 others.Sirijiva, Bibliophilius, The Democratic Democracy of Democracies, Hachea, Kahira el-Mubaraka, Neo-Narasimhania, Red nation state, Gedzhiktiridzhistan, Neo Tyranis, Pyralspite, Sneuna, New United Islands, Picuros, and Bruzzundunga.