The Free Land of Anarchy for people is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 831 million Anarchy for peoples are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Anarchy for peoplean economy, worth 126 trillion Guns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 152,791 Guns, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 774,372 per year while the poor average 16,723, a ratio of 46.3 to 1.
Parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children, a The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Anarchy for people #1 for number twos, the Great Anarchy for people Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region, and the fattest folk in Anarchy for people look to be the happiest ones. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Anarchy for people's national animal is the Human, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, the fattest folk in Anarchy for people look to be the happiest ones.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, the Great Anarchy for people Desert is reputedly the most uninhabitable place in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, a The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Anarchy for people #1 for number twos.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Anarchy for people was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Humans and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchy for people, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
Endorsements Received: 178 » Pallaith, Siwale, Aerilia, Shin-Hachioji, Buckerino, Tharissus, Yaorozu, Republic of Dixie, Cloydicia, RedRunele, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Universal State Formula, Notyoutopia, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, South Grand Mountain, Midds Conia, Wodan, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Bayern-Straubing, Zedeya, Shadowrik, Sunto, Che Sana Und, Xentherida, PlanetPunk, Selfgradatude, Bharathvarsh, Diodone, Holy Oranz, Kelvaros Prime, Walter Jackson, Victoriaans Nederlands, Forunte, Thenaca, Choistan, The Syca, Malta Comino Gozo, McMasterdonia, Sheppey, Apetopia, Hexago, Amerian States, Agrauron, Kwaj, Cullins, and 128 others.Ice and Tinian, Unsophisticate, CurryIndia, Anima Proxa, Amestris-Britannia, Nanatovna, Mzeusia, The Lancerian Empire, Gladio II, Friently, General COE, SillyString, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Mercy Land, NatsukiLand, ABC, Radicaster, Merconitonitopia, Kujira, Pakistan 001, New Sekai, Southern Allican, Republic of Destiny, HMS Unicorn, Kubrostavsria, Caish Empire, Malvad, Ozstan, Lord Ravenclaw, Sil Dorsett, Astal Aavors, Elhomna, AdyLand, Abiswashyo-bhumi, New Lakemba, Dopeland420, Aeroias, Bothia, Azurius, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Abunenin, Aningem Atron, Celebia, Q w e r t y, Prevaland, Calamazo, Xagill, Afriyie, Eglise Sainte Eve, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Avornica, Lyncis, The Galactic Triumvirate, Alarys, Illusia and Neverendia, Westfacto, Canada GR, Celasur, Euginus, Alsatian Island, Guslantis, Foraldn, Puczovska, Lake Flotillas, Moubarakistan, Aezus, Pop Prorp, Frances Francis the First of France, Destroedor, Kyrianian, Alice Gardens, The Mazur Empire, Ceretis, Alluviana, Arach-Naga Combine, Nueava Libertalia, Ktyria, The Rossinite Empire, Morlanka, Triekru, Imbizi, Atain, Panama Coalition, Mirandako Herri Errepublika, LaKronia, Amblibahdesh, New Seaview Cove, Xinchao, Pandessiand, Montroyale, Omicron Persei V111, SchoolHouse Rock, Phoronu, Sea Ghost, Mordant99, Ka Ching, Massarie, Wesley Republic, Alihanna, Freienland, Albacria, TerranulliuZ, Lemurian continent, Yukkira, Crazy Kongo, The Austro Germanic Union, Benolia, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, The Windmilluminati, BrightFutures, Shibutani, Esplandia, Kingdom of Space, Snoodum, Republican Pacific Islands, ThE eNd oF eE, The Oceanic Lands, Sallanas, The Gamer Party, AGoodPlace, Yukti, Eisenhand, Underground Techno, Halcyon Nova, Mazemba, Californian Redwood, Nesseus, and Pleroma Sans Romans.