The Free Communist Society of Anarchitaria is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its deadly medical pandemics, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.858 billion Anarchitarians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Defense are ignored. The average income tax rate is 54.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anarchitarian economy, worth 772 trillion non-currencies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 131,812 non-currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anarchitaria's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, flags are commonly used as bonfire kindling, and families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Anarchitaria's national animal is the pigeon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Nicest Citizens.
- : Anarchitaria altered its national flag.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and Most Influential.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Anarchitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Anarchitaria, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Anarchitaria resigned from the World Assembly.