The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ne˙plnosť Chaosu with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 7.555 billion Anachronolandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sabaqtastiq City. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Anachronolandian economy, worth 919 trillion chronoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 121,693 chronoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anachronolandia's national animal is the Red-tailed hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aletheianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anachronolandia was endorsed by The United States of The Republic of Confertia.
- : Anachronolandia endorsed The United States of The Republic of Confertia.
- : Anachronolandia endorsed The Empire of Eien no Nihon.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Anachronolandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on Hippopotamuses".
- : Anachronolandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Factory Farming Ban".
- : Anachronolandia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kukinalia.
- : Anachronolandia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ardelark.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Ransium, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Girelna, Verdant Haven, The Void Territories, Lura, Effazio, Cat-Herders United, Turbeaux, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Frieden-und Freudenland, Bananaistan, Chilledsville, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ironic Remarks, Eryndlynd, Pen Blanityion, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Bregaria, Ziotah and Riverside, Canaltia, Deontologia, Feladria, Hyon Delta, Candlewhisper Archive, Forgotten Beauty, Ashrah, Crowacia, Ordand, Artemis, Taco Respublic, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Roless, Entitize, Alcantaria, Caterasia, Jutsa, Terrabod, Kannap, Manniskoslaktet, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, Zinguanaville, Alsakah, Ypogegrammeni, and 33 others.Uniania Geeth, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Love and Nature, Cuillin, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Dasche, Uan aa Boa, Tscharva, Lugnan, Doxstern, Shalotte, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Eaven, East Skirsburg, New Kvenland, Bunkaiia, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, New Latin Locality, Wizardonia, Adezku, Londombia, Saint Dolmance, The Wisteria Islands, Ardelark, and The Republic of Confertia.