The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ne˙plnosť Chaosu with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.194 billion Anachronolandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sabaqtastiq City. The average income tax rate is 84.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Anachronolandian economy, worth 601 trillion chronoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 115,797 chronoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year, minorities play dumb to get more welfare payments, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and the citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anachronolandia's national animal is the Red-tailed hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aletheianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anachronolandia was endorsed by The Technocratic Union of NewArizona.
- : Anachronolandia was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Anachronolandia endorsed The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Anachronolandia endorsed The Technocratic Union of NewArizona.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, the citizenship exam requires years of study to actually pass.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, minorities play dumb to get more welfare payments.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, the family summer vacation has become a thing of the past following the introduction of the year-round school year.
- : Following new legislation in Anachronolandia, third world countries are rich in "I Love Sabaqtastiq City" t-shirts.
- : Anachronolandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
Endorsements Received: 60 » Ransium, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Burkhai, Bakwaas, Girelna, Blon Gre, Verdant Haven, The Void Territories, Lura, Effazio, Cat-Herders United, Turbeaux, Kinectia, Laplund, Window Land, Greyveldt, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Frieden-und Freudenland, Bananaistan, Chilledsville, Porth Dunwich, Spengland et South Toiwan, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ironic Remarks, Eryndlynd, Pen Blanityion, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Dwardossa, Groenwald, Bregaria, Euso, Ziotah and Riverside, Rippardine, Canaltia, Deontologia, Feladria, Hyon Delta, Candlewhisper Archive, Forgotten Beauty, Ashrah, Eaven, Crowacia, Fahx, Ordand, Zwibelarusia, Artemis, Vanenia, Edible Plywood, and 10 others.Taco Respublic, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Pythaga, McClandia Doge 2, Jutsa, Tur Ada, New Kvenland, Talgarth, and NewArizona.