|Leader||legendary forces of nature|
The Rather Inhospitable Interior of An Actual Hurricane is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by legendary forces of nature with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.405 billion air particles live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Eye. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.7%.
The frighteningly efficient blustery economy, worth 786 trillion Saffir-Simpsons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 106,170 Saffir-Simpsons, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 808,975 per year while the poor average 3,838, a ratio of 210 to 1.
People are often woken up by rubbish music, the police double as repo men, Legendary forces of nature claims tax rises are the result of 'curses', and the diplomatic corps tends to open negotiations by insulting all the foreigners in the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. An Actual Hurricane's national animal is the fleeing tourist, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : An Actual Hurricane resigned as Detag of The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane aborted construction of embassies between The Three Stooges and Region with the word Tractor in it.
- : An Actual Hurricane withdrew a request for embassies between The Three Stooges and Plum Island.
- : An Actual Hurricane changed the regional banner of The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane abolished the regional flag of The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane updated the World Factbook entry in The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane resigned from the World Assembly.
- : An Actual Hurricane appointed An Actual Hurricane as Detag with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane banned The United Socialist States of Wascoitan 134 from The Three Stooges.
- : An Actual Hurricane was endorsed by The Republic of Defending Venusaur.