|Leader||President Kamrit Vijashayant|
The United Federal Provinces of Amwestheim is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Kamrit Vijashayant with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 16.928 billion Amwestheimers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kewoeleir. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amwestheimer economy, worth a remarkable 1,507 trillion guilders a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,052 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Billions of guilders are spent to take high-quality photos of the Amwestheimer Temeril Nebula, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Amwestheimer, and the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amwestheim's national animal is the Amwestheimer Temeril, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amwestheim's influence in South America fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : Amwestheim's influence in South America rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Amwestheim's influence in South America rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Amwestheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Amwestheim's influence in South America rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Amwestheim's influence in South America rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Amwestheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output, Most Developed, Largest Publishing Industry, and Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Amwestheim lodged a message on the South America Regional Message Board.
- : Amwestheim relocated from Lazarus to South America.
- : Amwestheim was refounded in Lazarus.