|Leader||Prime Minister Alfred Kreshnik|
The People's Socialist Republic of Amosiac is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Alfred Kreshnik with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.523 billion Amosiacians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amosencia. The average income tax rate is 61.7%.
The very strong Amosiacian economy, worth 119 trillion Amosiis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 78,709 Amosiis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amosiac's national animal is the Golden Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amosiac's influence in Soviet Democracy rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Amosiac was endorsed by The Kingdom of Allied Hispaniola.
- : Following new legislation in Amosiac, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Amosiac, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Amosiac, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Amosiac, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Amosiac, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits.
- : Amosiac was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Amosiac endorsed The Borderlands of Zuces Conod.
- : Amosiac endorsed The People's Republic of Freejail.
Endorsements Received: 22 » NamChoSun, Nordgardia, Ex Patrian SSR, DDPexG, Rocazulada, Anarchist LGBT NazTrot Communism, Godnumia Verblentaul, Mohea, Verdantia, Memeist, Luperca, VIIRR, Cellaronia, Jerno, Belarusiaa, Whia Fra, Widowed Land, Puraykinia, Lymiria, Zetona, Soviet Socialist Republic of Ubykhia, and Allied Hispaniola.