The Republic of Ambassador of Silent is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 14.664 billion Ambassador of Silentians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 54.3%.
The all-consuming Ambassador of Silentian economy, worth a remarkable 1,719 trillion Silents a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,270 Silents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The latest guided missile cruiser "Ship-1642" has received precisely zero column inches in the press, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies", and insanely good theatre productions face government censorship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ambassador of Silent's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent fell from "Auxiliary" to "Diplomat".
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent rose from "Diplomat" to "Auxiliary".
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Ambassador of Silent was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : Ambassador of Silent relocated from Lazarus to Silent.
- : Ambassador of Silent was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ambassador of Silent ceased to exist in Silent.
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Ambassador of Silent's influence in Silent fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".