|Capital||Amazonian Women City|
The Queendom of Amazonian Women is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jennifer Prescott with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The cynical population of 2.149 billion Amazonian Womenians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amazonian Women City. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Amazonian Womenian economy, worth 91.1 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,380 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', Amazonian Women's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and Jennifer Prescott has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amazonian Women's national animal is the Male, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Amazonian Women was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Amazonian Women ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Amazonian Women's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Amazonian Women was refounded in Balder.
- : Amazonian Women ceased to exist in Osiris.