The 大天の帝国 of Amanohara is a massive, safe nation, ruled by 輝夜天皇 with an iron fist, and notable for its vat-grown people, free-roaming dinosaurs, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.459 billion Amanoharans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ニライカナイ. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Amanoharan economy, worth 268 trillion 金銀s a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 184,368 金銀s, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 560,647 per year while the poor average 47,085, a ratio of 11.9 to 1.
Blind dates tend to result in bruised shins, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled, health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water, and government officials across Amanohara are being "encouraged" to adopt 鳳凰s to set an example for the populace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amanohara's national animal is the 鳳凰, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is 天辺の位.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amanohara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, government officials across Amanohara are being "encouraged" to adopt 鳳凰s to set an example for the populace.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low.
- : Amanohara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Amanohara endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Amanohara endorsed The Holy Crimson n Navy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Amanohara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Bran Astor, The Fourth Redoubt, Recuecn, Fujai, Dilber, Cro Magnon, Liberillia, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Archonina, Cryland, Kiensu, Santos-Dominius, The Undivided, The Unified Missourtama States, Arracrania, Papercuts and Skittles, Surroosia, Eienn, Plankstein, Zoran, Hiems, The Antarctic Empires, Holmani, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Eskaton, Oometz, Loegries, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Emark, and Hamburg Neo.