The 大天の帝国 of Amanohara is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by 輝夜天皇 with an even hand, and notable for its vat-grown people, pith helmet sales, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.537 billion Amanoharans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ニライカナイ. The average income tax rate is 29.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Amanoharan economy, worth 735 trillion 金銀s a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 207,884 金銀s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, the justice of Amanohara is considered superior to that of other nations, most pop videos prominently feature the Amanoharan flag, and childish pranks are no laughing matter. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amanohara's national animal is the 鳳凰, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is 天辺の位.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amanohara was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Amanohara was endorsed by The Cɑʁqᴉuɑɼ Woƨϝ Eʌᴉɼ of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Amanohara was endorsed by The Police State of Comfed.
- : Amanohara endorsed The Floridaman of Zoran.
- : Amanohara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Amanohara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, childish pranks are no laughing matter.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, most pop videos prominently feature the Amanoharan flag.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, the justice of Amanohara is considered superior to that of other nations.
- : Following new legislation in Amanohara, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Fujai, Dilber, Cro Magnon, Liberillia, Leukogeras, Archonina, Kiensu, The Undivided, Holmani, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Loegries, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, Westwind, Moriari, BIteland, Fuentana, Professor thomas, Arvladma, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, The Anti-Social Socialists, DiscGolfLand, Santos-Dominius, Zoran, Papercuts and Skittles, Bhang Bhang Duc, and Nagaraningrad.