The Star Empire of Amakul is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Praetor Kyr'am with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, otherworldly petting zoo, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.416 billion Amakulians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelldraxe. The average income tax rate is 91.7%.
The powerhouse Amakulian economy, worth a remarkable 1,601 trillion ECS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, highly specialized black market in Information Technology and Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 153,735 ECS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Amakul's national animal is the Vexargre, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Slaaneshi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amakul's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Amakul was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Amakul was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Following new legislation in Amakul, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Amakul, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Amakul, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Following new legislation in Amakul, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Amakul was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Amakul was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Amakul was endorsed by The Republic of Fission.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Erinor, Amerion, The Filippinas, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Anserisa, Marinho Islands, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Crystal Creation, Volaworand, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Yeldarbsland, Belschaft, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Holy Free, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Tsvetania, Doraya, Royaltica, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Andinla, Apartment 11F, and 44 others.Yellunstryer, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Tughampton, Rishiku, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Jehenna, Doge Land, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Enplatia, Carrelie, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, Fission, The United Australian States, Populaa, and Freavia.