The Most Serene Republic of Amadae is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 727 million Amadaeans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 35.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Amadaean economy, worth 45.5 trillion Korunas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 62,613 Korunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates, muggers are complimented on their enterprising spirit, and the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes. Crime is totally unknown. Amadae's national animal is the Flamingo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Community of Kedjens.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Don't Endorse Me Over 550 of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Drunken Irish Nation of Drugged Monkeys.
- : Amadae was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Ovkianos.
- : Amadae endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Melukhkha.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Erinor, The Filippinas, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Barabarom, Qvait, The Tecorogan Federation, Tsunamy, Crystal Creation, Madreia, Amerion, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Mapico, Isles of Creckero, Jehenna, Gliasco, Farengeto, Kringalia, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Rabbitz, Sedunn, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Dasko, Beepee, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Quh, Techganet, Eggraria, Merevane, Marinho Islands, Starsight, ChickenDome, Shefino, Auphelia, Compli, The Worst army of, Melicorium, and 26 others.Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, NganXuan, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, Melukhkha, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Briteannia, Qawe, Myness, Belschaft, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Catillos, and B H A R A T.