The Democratic Republic of Aluaren is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 468 million Aluarenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 46.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Aluarenian economy, worth 24.8 trillion dollars a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 53,081 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, genetic researchers have been expelled, a video of Leader wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news, and the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aluaren's national animal is the phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The Federal States of Alympian Kingdom.
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Aluaren voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Aluaren lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Aluaren voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Aluaren voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Aluaren was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Elisabethshagen, Slavorussia, Troltovia, Thracia Republic, Supcotia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Permorania, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Bahnhofstrasse, Free Furentenia, Kenmoria WA Mission, The Seven Provinces, Estonesia, Irminsulia, Thils, The Champions League, Stromia, The New Nordic Union, Aura Banitia, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Outer Sparta, Viciebskaja, An Clar, Mantcor, Alba-Nord, Imperium Anglorum, Fearann nan Albannaich, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Parliamentary Laramidia, North of Americas, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Greate San Marino, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, IllyrianAlbania, Puhja, Enway, GanymedEuropa, Mallesia, Feria-Alkaline, and 10 others.Einswenn, Alsted, Shagolaa, Apabeossie, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, and Alympian Kingdom.