|Capital||Alto Mare city|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Alto Mare is a huge, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 905 million Alto Mareanenses are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alto Mare city. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Alto Mareano economy, worth 82.6 trillion Escudoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 91,274 Escudoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery, international television adverts praise the nation as a worker's paradise, and city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alto Mare's national animal is the Sabertooth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Clans of Dremaur.
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Federation of Romanoddle Republic.
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Ship Fleet of Loreintor.
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Colony of New Sandsnionion.
- : Alto Mare was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Alto Mare, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Alto Mare, international television adverts praise the nation as a worker's paradise.
- : Following new legislation in Alto Mare, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery.
- : Alto Mare was endorsed by The Confederacy of Neprutia.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Albrook, Dragons Blood, VW53Aland, New Leganes, Aivintis, A mean old man, Marrabuk, A Slanted Black Stripe, Axdel, Evrigenis, Layngderfleethe, East Malaysia, Order of the Saint Dumas, Ridann, Dragonia, Thurland, Enlil, Kaigi, Elejamie, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Preat, Zang0, United China Nation, Kianhua, Rainbow Vests, Konneticut, Kilkire, Mardom, Caymarnia, Freedom Fascists, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Brotherland, Unger under over, Nevertopia, Cacnesia, Canadian Technocrats, Davinhia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Modra, Land of Corporations, Tshana, Roliganistan, New Bradenia Ghost, Agave, Scaperlancobbinstan, Headpat Central, Empire of Dabiristan, Trimmania, Republic of Berzerkistan, and 19 others.The Marlands, Goodnamesarerare, Wiranath, Hizuru, Remsleep, North Bernia, 3 14159265358979323846264, Verconia, BearStackof2015, Labavaria, Merlovich, Nociav, Yomgo, Isole Ionie, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Neprutia, New Sandsnionion, Romanoddle Republic, and Dremaur.