|Faith||To be decided by individuals|
The Fifth United Republic of Alouite is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ryan Dubois with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, devout population of 15.421 billion Alouitans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scipius City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Alouitean economy, worth a remarkable 1,891 trillion Aloui Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,674 Aloui Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
When electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, Alouitans are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, and tumbleweed drifts through the nation's shopping centres during the weekends. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alouite's national animal is the Scorpian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is To be decided by individuals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Nipper" to "Handshaker".
- : Alouite relocated from Osiris to Verthandi.
- : Alouite altered its national flag.
- : Alouite was refounded in Osiris.
- : Alouite ceased to exist in Verthandi.
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Alouite's influence in Verthandi rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".