|Faith||To be decided by individuals|
The Fifth United Republic of Alouite is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ryan Dubois with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 12.505 billion Alouitans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scipius City. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Alouitean economy, worth a remarkable 1,543 trillion Aloui Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 123,397 Aloui Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Alouite's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, all gamers have been drafted into the military despite their lack of upper body strength, and Ryan Dubois's new political program is often mockingly called 'Capitalism with a Bigtopian face'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alouite's national animal is the Scorpian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is To be decided by individuals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Administrative Team of Kylaris dismissed Alouite as Lore Adviser of Kylaris.
- : Alouite's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Alouite's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and the Top 5% for Best Weather.
- : Alouite was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Alouite ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Alouite's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Zombified.