|Faith||To be decided by individuals|
The Fifth United Republic of Alouite is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ryan Dubois with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 15.81 billion Alouitans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scipius City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Alouitean economy, worth a remarkable 1,939 trillion Aloui Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,674 Aloui Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
When electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, Alouitans are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, and tumbleweed drifts through the nation's shopping centres during the weekends. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alouite's national animal is the Scorpian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is To be decided by individuals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alouite's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Alouite's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Alouite was refounded in Balder.
- : Alouite ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Alouite's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Alouite's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Alouite's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Alouite was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Inclusive, and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Alouite's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".