|Capital||The Red City of Sahawal'i|
|Faith||The Great Hadron Collider|
The Dominion of Allortators is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sacr Khartan with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, digital currency, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 2.104 billion Allortatorsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Red City of Sahawal'i. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Allortatorsian economy, worth 409 trillion Aciers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 194,527 Aciers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
For just a few extra Aciers Allortatorsians can get new driving records with their new cars, there's a politician called Male Infant Price, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and sex changes are routinely performed at Allortators's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Allortators's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Great Hadron Collider.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Allortators was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Allortators, sex changes are routinely performed at Allortators's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Allortators, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Allortators voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Allortators voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Allortators, there's a politician called Male Infant Thiesen.
- : Allortators endorsed The Endangered People of Why are we hear.
- : Following new legislation in Allortators, for just a few extra Aciers Allortatorsians can get new driving records with their new cars.
- : Allortators was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 5% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Allortators was endorsed by The Endangered People of Why are we hear.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Balante, Valtrona, Imperium Anglorum, Khuravia, Walfo, Mynox, Meropis, Kanokla, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, St Scarlett, Leszno, Robbonia, Yahlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, North of Americas, Trixeland, The Champions League, Parliamentary Laramidia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Estonesia, Northern German Federation, Elisabethshagen, Ausvelt, Chioganah, GanymedEuropa, Republic of Satherland, Jim the Baptist, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Lord Sapre, Nardin, Irminsulia, Elania Kingdom, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Christian Terra, Sloburg, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eoliria, Maalat, Zulrich, Outer Sparta, Apabeossie, New Eestiball, Regnum Italiae, Gliesetonia, Thracia and Crimea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, and 38 others.Gutarike, Europe a Nation, Othenhiem, NorthPortugal, Noristoniaka, Bareu, Quebris, Nomaida, Aura Banitia, Someseni, Broabant, Greater Icelandia, Ombran, An Clar, The Federal States of Ezasao, Maritzal, Soclania, Alsted, The New Mexican Confederation, Belvanski, Panversia, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, Armbruster, United States of Russia1, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Caescadia, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Why are we hear.