The *Not Holy* F℮d℮ral R℮public of Allinburg is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Martha Morrow with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 5.473 billion Allinburgians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of B℮rwin. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Allinburgian economy, worth a remarkable 1,432 trillion th℮l℮rs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 261,771 th℮l℮rs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Martha Morrow can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, Martha Morrow can't hear a thing when the unwashed masses throw rocks at the new state limousine, the Allinburg Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon', and Allinburgians believe manners maketh the leader. Crime is totally unknown. Allinburg's national animal is the purpl℮h℮ad ℮agl℮, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anaviol℮tism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, Allinburgians believe manners maketh the leader.
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, the Allinburg Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Allinburg endorsed The Progressive Communist State of Borderless Region.
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, Martha Morrow can't hear a thing when the unwashed masses throw rocks at the new state limousine.
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, Martha Morrow can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Allinburg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Omnibus Due Process Act".
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist.
- : Allinburg was endorsed by The Federation of Narvatus.
- : Following new legislation in Allinburg, ranchers are adept at mimicking wolf attacks.
- : Allinburg altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 56 » BBoss, Doctors Orvos, Denolia, My Nation, Thaelle, Obets, Emaha, Sulivannia, Grand Abaco, Europan Union, Linkers Sha, Shah Baorthylon, Whestion, Moka Pamplemousses, Ozymontias, Pharelijs, Petrosiania, Parenlord, Great Sothos, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, Siokania, Asianite, Karsopolis, The Earths people, Kastagistan, Nohol, Songateri, Gullyslanarmaing, Waste land zero, Shaizan, Kitsunistan, High Galactic Republic, Confederacion analitica-aceleracional, Provence Town, Joergen, Azmeland, Tan Talaba, Ascoobis, Northern Arizonia, Verdeu, The 14 Stars, The Stinky Little Men, Cihejo, Hellenic Socialist State, Balkanturistan, Laidir, Aanchean, Sparsdan, Noldamenir, Concordia and Galveston, and 6 others.RayeStan, Nevtheria, Independent Alignments, Tetheranya, Two Adelaides, and Narvatus.