The Republic of Allegheny 25 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning elephant population. The quiet, industrious population of 1.588 billion Allegheny 25ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Allegheny 25ian economy, worth 59.5 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,451 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Allegheny 25's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Allegheny 25's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Allegheny 25's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Allegheny 25 relocated from Ancap Land to The Rejected Realms.
- : Allegheny 25 was ejected and banned from Ancap Land by The Republic of Tiffanys Theme.
- : Allegheny 25 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Allegheny 25's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Allegheny 25 relocated from Storm to Ancap Land.
- : Allegheny 25 relocated from Devide by Zero to Storm.
- : Allegheny 25 was endorsed by The Republic of Magma Flows.
- : Allegheny 25 was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Burger King.