|Faith||a major religion|
The End of All is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its ritual sacrifices, avant-garde cinema, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 9.517 billion Allians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alltown. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Allian economy, worth 989 trillion Alls a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,929 Alls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Renewable energy projects have ground to a halt, the Allian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, and Alltown is a police state during international summits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. All's national animal is the bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : All's influence in The Hole fell from "Contender" to "Auxiliary".
- : All's influence in The Hole rose from "Auxiliary" to "Contender".
- : All's influence in The Hole fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Auxiliary".
- : All's influence in The Hole rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : All applied to join the World Assembly.
- : All relocated from Neato alliance to The Hole.
- : All resigned from the World Assembly.
- : All endorsed The Stand of Gold Experiencee.
- : All's influence in Neato alliance rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : All relocated from The Hole to Neato alliance.