|Leader||King Abdullah Bin Rashid|
The United Kingdom of Alhurriat Walssalam is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Abdullah Bin Rashid with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, prohibition of alcohol, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.942 billion Alhurriatis are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ikrahn. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Alhurriat Walssalamian economy, worth 439 trillion Alhurriati Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 149,436 Alhurriati Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, Alhurriat Walssalam has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, and colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Alhurriat Walssalamian Liberator". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alhurriat Walssalam's national animal is the Steppe Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alhurriat Walssalam's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Alhurriat Walssalam's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Alhurriat Walssalam's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Alhurriat Walssalam's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Alhurriat Walssalam was refounded in Osiris.
- : Alhurriat Walssalam ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Alhurriat Walssalam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Alhurriat Walssalam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Alhurriat Walssalam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Alhurriat Walssalam's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".