|Leader||Alfredo Ramsés Hernández Venegas|
The Empire of Alf53 is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Alfredo Ramsés Hernández Venegas with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.386 billion Invictians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mēxihco. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient invictian economy, worth 583 trillion MXNS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 172,343 MXNS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, the new Jaguar Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls, and leading ethologists are being investigated for illegal electoral interference. Crime is totally unknown. Alf53's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, leading ethologists are being investigated for illegal electoral interference.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, the new Jaguar Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-MXN mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights.
- : Alf53 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, stockbrokers dream of getting rich by writing textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Alf53, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Debussy, Surd, Treadwellia, Leonism, Kryansk, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, The Gelseen Hegemony, Democratic North Korea, Nimaric, Guiness Freaks, New Transeurasia, Americoland, Burning Pants, Meat Sandwich, MontReal-Sable Island, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Christons, Business States of America, Axixic, Flasankia, Trollfaceia, Darkium, 1482, Settov, Aigania, Aaecilia, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Port Flynt, Proletarianssss, Greater East Portage, The United Anglo-sphere, Titana Drago, Flurf, Stanians, Bravenewworld, The Sigometh Dynasty, Nothark Vilum, Darcaethir, Bongrovia, Unified Wessex, Saint Alaric, Darqas, Narwhalsgomoo, Skin Nation The Second, Ecchi Unlimited, Mainze, The Free States of The North, TypoTech, Malororia, Imperial Saber, and 39 others.Carpmark, New Astrail, Aleckandor, Islayth, Caybow, Partenopean Republic, Silver Minner, Dotian, Austercon, Zinertia, The Islands of Colwell, Steel Vagabonds, The Celestial Lands, Tinbo, Auralon, Xalivstonia, Marcellinople, State of Cascadia, Courlany, Almain, Zherid, Nucular, Denado, Iron Alliance, Nova Zemlya, Paulu, Ashoy, Cyrilla, Wishper, Americastrailia, Calicate, Custadia, Kunigund, New Rogernomics, Japba, Sierra Arali, Evenaar, Ugunnustan, and Brrrrr.