|Leader||Stasarina Natalia I|
The Secluded Sanctuary of Aleia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Stasarina Natalia I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 14.638 billion Aleians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oralienborg. The average income tax rate is 23.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aleian economy, worth a remarkable 2,951 trillion Revens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 201,632 Revens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Stasarina Natalia I is famed for giving great back rubs, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, most political debates are settled with fistfights, and Stasarina Natalia I's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aleia's national animal is the Aleian Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zantonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aleia's influence in Equilism rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Aleia's influence in Equilism rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Aleia's influence in Equilism rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Aleia's influence in Equilism rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Aleia's influence in Equilism rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Aleia relocated from Aeia to Equilism.
- : Aleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Aleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Aleia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Aleia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.