|Leader||Premier Léonce Perrault|
|Currency||Crédits De République|
The Second Republic of Aldwood is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Premier Léonce Perrault with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.771 billion Aldani enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of L'mantlé. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Aldani economy, worth a remarkable 1,067 trillion Crédits De Républiques a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 137,393 Crédits De Républiques, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, and teenagers haven't been seen outdoors since the nation reconnected to the Internet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aldwood's national animal is the Leopard Seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aldwood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Aldwood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Aldwood was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Aldwood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Aldwood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Aldwood's influence in The Phoenix Concordat rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Aldwood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Aldwood voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Aldwood altered its national flag.
- : Aldwood changed its national motto to "Vie. Liberté. Et le poursuite de la victoire.".
Endorsements Received: 1 » The United Confederacy of Texas.