The Federal Dominion of Aldesport is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Overseer with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 14.168 billion Aldesporters have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gran Rayol. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Aldesportian economy, worth a remarkable 2,760 trillion Sworths a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 194,840 Sworths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference, Gran Rayol Preparatory School for the Exceedingly Wealthy's basketball team is having a few off-years, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aldesport's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aldesport was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Patriotic.
- : Aldesport was endorsed by The Sylvan Kingdom of Willow Gate.
- : Aldesport voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, Gran Rayol Preparatory School for the Exceedingly Wealthy's basketball team is having a few off-years.
- : Following new legislation in Aldesport, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference.
- : Aldesport endorsed The Kingdom of Athertaw.
- : Aldesport endorsed The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : Aldesport was endorsed by The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Fuentana, San Mazer, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Archonina, Moriari, Fujai, New Caterse, Condonohia, Anuubis, Mediobogdum, Cro Magnon, Giovanniland, Dilber, Kisovec, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, IndyCar Racing, Pandaland II, DiscGolfLand, Sindria, Zoran, Gryphonian Alliance, Psikuta, Ferroia, Twisted Duality, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, The Rega, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Oronia, Acropylae, Constantinopolisia, Wyndward, Marina Nova, Vlobbania, Volkason, Crazy Waters, Thyrall, Akshireuya, Fallgriffin, Greynne, Arnic, Common Good, Greg Tucker, Squornshelan Remnant States, Nevafornia, Fumafuma, and 39 others.Shaktirajya, Libterraria, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, The Undivided, BIteland, Comia Noracon, Lynier, Dreamers for Hope, Matism, Champaign, Nas Crustium, Desmosthenes and Burke, Orson Welles, Valocke, Nedtherland, Tropical Isles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Professor thomas, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Sensorland, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, Podium, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Santos-Dominius, Athertaw, Terra Socialiste, and Willow Gate.