|Capital||Sol de Liakar|
|Leader||Kalis de Accora|
The Republic of Alcrestia Liakar is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kalis de Accora with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.753 billion Alcrestians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sol de Liakar. The average income tax rate is 87.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Alcrestian economy, worth 872 trillion akories a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,562 akories, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Alcrestia Liakar's national animal is the sun wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Alcrestia Liakar was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Alcrestia Liakar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Alcrestia Liakar endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Alcrestia Liakar, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Alcrestia Liakar, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework.
- : Following new legislation in Alcrestia Liakar, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Alcrestia Liakar, the military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute.
- : Alcrestia Liakar was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Alcrestia Liakar endorsed The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro.
- : Alcrestia Liakar endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Andromeda Islands, Farrakhan, Zavea, Aqueira, Emeseses, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Greater Cesnica, Morover, ThePlace, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Razorback, Alpharoland, Zerentopia, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Thuringia Reich, Lansaka, Nakena, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Aggro, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.