The Kingdom of Albyion Kingdom is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Don Fluffles with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.011 billion Albyion Kingdomians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 86.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Albyion Kingdomian economy, worth 610 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 202,810 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national water supply has entered detox, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Albyion Kingdom's national animal is the Lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the national water supply has entered detox.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, official Sermon-Free Zones are set-up around the nation's hotels.
- : Albyion Kingdom endorsed The Republic of Madarna.
- : Albyion Kingdom was endorsed by The Republic of Madarna.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere.
- : Following new legislation in Albyion Kingdom, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Albyion Kingdom was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
Endorsements Received: 60 » Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mirchusko, Fujai, The Unified Missourtama States, Greynne, The United Republic of Westend, Gastenburg, Dilber, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, San Mazer, Atheist States of Philippines, The Fourth Redoubt, Kisovec, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Gryphonian Alliance, Archonina, Cryland, Kiensu, Holmani, Recuecn, Arracrania, Gracelantia, IndyCar Racing, Liberillia, United Auroran Republic, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Hiems, Estriacea, Mediobogdum, Akshireuya, Q The Almighty, Saransh, Anuubis, Leukogeras, The Antarctic Empires, Quevilis, and 10 others.Santos-Dominius, Nas Crustium, Vlobbania, Carvell, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, KenyaAA, Hamburg Neo, and Madarna.