|Capital||York but it's Kyoto|
The Reech of Albennia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.976 billion Albennians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The medium-sized, moralistic, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of York but it's Kyoto. The average income tax rate is 85.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Albennian economy, worth a remarkable 1,238 trillion stecks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 248,971 stecks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget', and police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Albennia's national animal is the tbd, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Folk Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Albennia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Albennia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Albennia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Albennia ceased to exist in Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union.
- : Albennia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Albennia's influence in Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Albennia's influence in Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Albennia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Albennia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Albennia's influence in Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union rose from "Page" to "Squire".